We want to give back to the community because it’s the right thing to do. Helping those less fortunate keeps us balanced and appreciative.
Every year, our firm takes on two community causes that our staff can really get involved with.
Ways we have given back and been involved:
- Buckner Children’s Home – In the Spring of 2015, our employees spent a day at Buckner sorting clothes, school supplies and helping organize the facility
- Nexus Recovery Center – Provides recovery and sustained independence from alcohol and drug abuse for disadvantaged women, including women with children and adolescent girls.
In 2009, Saville’s team assisted in developing the Serenity Garden – a place that allows clients to reflect, meditate, pray and spend time with family
- Susan G. Komen – Every year we sponsor a Saville team to run in the 5k
- Need Him Ministries – Leadership participates on the Board of Directors and in the annual Tender Hearts Luncheon
- Boy Scouts of America – Leadership participates on the Board of Directors
- North Texas Food Bank – Every fall, our employees visit the NTFB to sort and pack food for distribution to the over 250 agencies that NFTB partners with