Are you bringing your business to the United States?
Maybe you’re thinking about opening a sales office in the US and want to know how it will be taxed.
Or, you’ve inherited some valuable US real estate and want to know how to protect yourself from estate and gift taxes.
Perhaps you’re a multinational enterprise looking to acquire a US company and need assurance that the financial data are real.
We have helped clients in all of these situations and many more.
Our inbound services include:
- Planning for US branches and subsidiaries of foreign enterprises
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Tax-effected financial projections for cross-border investments
- Estate and gift tax planning for global families
- Consulting for foreign owners of US real estate
- Federal, state and local tax nexus analysis
- FATCA and tax withholding compliance for cross-border payments
We also have connections to north Texas-area attorneys, bankers, and chambers of commerce to serve and assist with all aspects of your inbound business venture. Talk with us today!
Are you expanding your business overseas?
If you’re dreaming of selling your product to consumers around the globe, we can help make sure the tax compliance doesn’t become a nightmare. We help global entrepreneurs and families keep current with their US reporting obligations for foreign accounts, companies, and trusts.
While you’re navigating the waters of international business, we can guide you to tax planning opportunities along the way. Whether you’re starting manufacturing operations in Asia, investing in commercial real estate in Europe, or providing consulting services in South America, we can help you execute your plan in a tax-efficient manner and align the tax results with the economics of your business deal.
Our outbound international services include:
- Choice-of-entity planning for foreign investments
- Global effective tax rate reduction planning
- Cross-border exit strategy planning
- International employee tax services
- US international information reporting
- IRS voluntary disclosure initiatives for unreported foreign income
We’ve also helped manufacturers, distributors, software designers, architects, and engineers take advantage of lucrative tax breaks for exported products and certain technical services. Call us today to see if your business qualifies for this valuable incentive.
A world of connections: Saville and Allinial Global
We are proud members of Allinial Global, a global network of legally independent accounting firms operating worldwide.
By working in concert with our Allinial Global affiliates, we provide seamless and coordinated cross-border services. Whether you need to register for value-added tax in Luxembourg, perform a transfer pricing analysis in Brazil, or audit your internal controls in Japan, we can connect you with experts who can help.
Ask Us Anything
How can we help your firm with answers related to operations, planning, reporting, and cash management? Contact Saville’s international team for more information and assistance at 214.922.9727 or click the button to email us.