“What’s new and how does it affect my company?”
Seminar Hosted by
Thursday, September 27, 2012
8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum – 14901 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, TX 75254
EbenConcepts and Saville, Dodgen & Co.
join together to invite you to a seminar covering:
- Changes that have occurred with PPACA/Healthcare Reform since the Supreme Court Ruling
- Planning now for the upcoming changes for rules and regulations that will take effect over the next 12 months
- The tax aspects of the new Health Care Law and the Sunsetting Bush-Era Tax cuts
With guest speakers:
- Chris Harrison, President of EbenConcepts who also served on the Board of Trustees during the years of 2007-2011 for the National Association of Health Underwriters. Chris works continuously with legislative leaders in Washington, D.C. to understand the complexities of the new health regulations.
- Daniel DeLaughter, Partner at Saville, Dodgen & Co., is a Certified Public Accountant whose expertise includes federal and state planning and compliance for individuals and businesses. Danny combines client’s needs with his technical knowledge to develop innovative business solutions.
Two hours of CPE available, no prerequisites
Please email Practice Growth Coordinator no later than September 20th to reserve your seat.